DivorceAnswers.com is looking for divorce, relationship, family , personal finance, therapists and other experts to contribute content that will be posted on our blog.
Authors we are looking for include:
- Relationship experts
- Divorcees with a story to tell
- Attorneys & other legal professionals
- CPA’s, Financial planners & other personal finance professionals
- Psychologists, Psychiatrist and other therapy professionals
- Other relevant careers
Please Note: Articles must be written by a real person with online profiles for us to verify their identity, not just a company. If you are writing on behalf of a professional that is ok but we will need to know the person that you are writing on their behalf.
We publish articles for a wide audience interested in divorce, the content topics can include just thinking about having marriage troubles to life after divorce and everything in between.
Divorce we publish include:
- General Divorce
- Divorce Process
- Relationship Advice
- Family Advice
- Domestic Violence Advice
- DIY Divorce
- Emotional Support and Therapy
- Financial Advice
- Real Estate Advice
- Gray Divorce
- High Conflict Divorce
- Children and Divorce
- Moving On or Life After Divorce
- Parenting and Divorce
- Retirement and Divorce
- Child Support & Custody
- Alimony & Spousal Support
We are open to article ideas that help people in all stages of relationships, divorce, family, etc.
Our Audience and Voice
Readers of our blog come from a diverse background but are all interested in the divorce topics listed above.
We want our guest articles to provide helpful tips to these readers that will cover the topic completely, including facts and statistics from authoritative sources to back up any claims or statements.
When writing your guest article, please use a conversational, helpful but authoritative tone to convey you are a real person but have an expertise to write about the given topic.
Guide people through the information in the article, and be clear and concise in your language. Ultimately, you want our readers to feel they got all the information they needed when reading your article and it was written by someone that they can relate to in real life.
Please follow these guidelines when writing your article. We reserve the right to reject and edit articles that don't meet these guidelines.
Pro Tip: We only want high quality content. The more comprehensive your article is, the better chances you have of getting published.
- Word count: Please see the pro tip above.
- 800-1,200 words for light topics
- 1200-2000 for medium complexity articles
- 2000+ for highly complex articles
- Backlinks: We allow a maximum of 1-2 backlink to your site for as long as they are relevant to the article. We will remove all backlinks that aren't relevant to the context of the article and don't fit naturally including anchor text. We are not a content and link farm!
- Citation: All statistics and facts must be backed up by outside sources with a backlink. This includes all statistics and data, uncommonly known terms, and other helpful information.
- Structure: Write for the web — break the article into different sections with H2s and H3s; use short, skimmable paragraphs and bulleted lists and numbered lists when relevant.
- No self-promotion: If you have relevant data, you may cite your company, but posts must not be self-promotional. Your guest post is not a sales page for you. It is a way for you to showcase yourself as an authority on the topic you are writing about.
- Submission: Your article must be submitted in a Google Docs document through our website instructions we send you if you are accepted, emails are not allowed.
- Original content: We run all articles through plagiarism scanners. Your article must be original and not published elsewhere, including on your own site.
We edit articles in the order we receive them. Once you submit a guest post, we will edit it within 2 weeks. We may send it back to you if it needs additional work.
Ready to Write for Divorce Answers?
If you are interested in submitting an article for our blog here is the process.
Step 1: Complete our Guest Writer Application below.
Step 2: We will review your application and we will reach out to you if your article suggestion is approved or not approved within 1 week. The more thorough a pitch and matching our topics, the more likely it is to be accepted.
Step 3: If you are approved you can submit your article according to our instructions that we will send you. If you are not approved you can reapply with a different article topic.
Step 4: We will publish your article and you can share it with your email lists, social media followers etc.
Apply to write for our real estate and personal finance blog today! We look forward to working with you.